BRAC Bank Limited Treasury Manager, BRAC Saajan Exchange Limited
Job Context – BRAC Saajan Exchange Limited (BSEL) is the leading Bangladeshi remittance company and currently has 26.5% market share in the UK -Bangladesh corridor. As on 31st December 2015, BSEL has 253 agents in UK & Europ e and 2 branches and 1 Head Office in Birmingham, UK.
ফেইসবুকে চাকরির সর্বশেষ আপডেট পেতে এখনই আমাদের চাকরির যত খবর পেইজে লাইক দিন !>
- To support the continuous business growth of BRAC Saajan Exchange Limited (BSEL), BRAC Bank is currently looking for ambitious, smart, goal-oriented and enthusiastic individuals for the above position
- Background: BRAC Saajan Exchange Limited mainly provides remittance services to the large Bangladeshi Communities living in UK & Europe. At present, BSEL transfers money to 6 countries (Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Poland, Romania) from 6 countries (UK, Ireland, France, Spain, Greece, Italy). Apart from its remittance services, the company also caters to the investment needs of the NRBs through its parent organization, BRAC Bank. BSEL has recently also engaged in the services of independent consultant in countries such as France, Italy and Spain to assist in managing and monitoring not only our compliance with local reporting and operational regulations, but also our compliance with local anti-money laundering laws.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Maintaining, developing and adhering to the organization’s Treasury policy
- Maintaining and developing treasury systems within ERP environment
- Reviewing and approving all trades related to FX and interest rate swaps
- Participating in the formulation of strategic and long-term business plans, assessing the implications for the organisation financial mechanisms and overseeing their implementation
- Planning external and internal audit programmes, arranging for the collection and analysis of accounting, budgetary and related information, and managing the company’s financial systems
- Determining staffing levels appropriate for accounting activities
- Assessing and advising on factors affecting business performance.
- Monitoring the foreign exchange position of the organization, ensuring that no unauthorised currency positions arise and that the companies policies are followed meticulously
ফেইসবুকে চাকরির সর্বশেষ আপডেট পেতে এখনই নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি গ্রুপে যোগ দিন।
- Masters in Accounting, Finance or Economics is required and essential to perform the job due to complexity of financial risk.
- MBA in Finance is highly preferred and/or CFA
- At least 2 year(s)
- More than 2 years’ experience spread over foreign exchange, interest rate and commodity risk
- Remittance knowledge is highly desirable
- Superior knowledge of financial analysis, financial modelling and forecasting, including experience in developing complex financial templates for modelling financial instruments, capital structure alternatives, and capital markets transactions
- The ability to use the full suite of Microsoft Office products including PowerPoint, Excel and Word. Proficient in Hyperion and SAP. Treasury workstation is a plus.
- Experience of working in the treasury section of any bank will be highly preferred.
- Strong communication skills, oral and written, with the ability to manage one direct report and cross-functional teams
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver results within strict deadlines
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule to execute capital markets transactions, and accommodate senior leadership support is essential
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Published on: Nov 29, 2016
Job Nature: Full-time
Experience: At least 2 year(s)
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Application Deadline: Dec 15, 2016
Application Deadline : Dec 15, 2016